We are currently looking for a skilled Freelance Kubernetes security expert (m/f/d) to join our IT Security Team for 3-6 months at ABOUT YOU.
Our security team ensures that visitors of our online shop have a safe shopping experience and their personal data is secure with us. In addition, the team also protects our corporate data and the equipment of our employees. Protecting customer and company information is an important part of our business and our team is passionate about improving it. Our goal is to create a secure environment without restricting or slowing down business processes.
What you will do
Review the current K8s infrastructure to identify security issues
- Implement security best practices in Kubernetes: access control, image security, pod security, audit logs, etc.
- Create a hardening roadmap for K8s security based on MITRE Att&CK
Who you are
At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps within the field of IT Security
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker and terraform, EKS is a plus
- Experience with one of the major cloud technologies and knowledge in cloud security, AWS is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and cloud security and you also understand the key security risks of running a containerized infrastructure in the cloud
- Proficiency in Linux OS and the ability to read and write code in Python
- Self-organised with strong task management skills and experience with working in an agile scrum based culture is an advantage
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Docker knowledge and an understanding of GitLab CI/CD
We take responsibility for creating an inclusive and exceptional environment where all genders, nationalities and ethnicities feel welcomed and accepted exactly as they are. We believe that a diverse workforce essentially contributes to the ABOUT YOU culture. In order to maintain talent and diversity, we emphasize the care for physical health, mental health and overall well-being. Our values and work ethics essentially contribute to our brand mission: empower acceptance and shape an inclusive, fair and circular fashion culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents.
Mehr Jobs im Tech & Development Bereich
Freelance Product Owner (m/f/d) – AY Commerce SuiteIT & Infrastructure | Hamburg
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) – onsite or remote within the EUSoftware Development & Engineering | HQ Hamburg or remote within the EU
Technical Writer (m/f/d)Product & Project Management | Hamburg
Lead Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer (m/f/d)Software Development & Engineering | Hamburg
Solution Consultant (w/f/d)360° | Hamburg
Junior CRM Analyst (m/f/d)Data & Analytics | Hamburg
Working Student CRM (m/f/d)Data & Analytics | Hamburg
DevSecOps Engineer – IT Security (m/f/d)IT & Infrastructure | Hamburg
Director of Engineering (m/f/d)Software Development & Engineering | Hamburg
Technischer Redakteur (m/w/d)Product & Project Management | Hamburg