Our Customer Service Team is responsible for managing our external call centers. The team ensures the best possible customer service and satisfaction and works on the continuous development of our service.
As a working student in Project and Quality Management Customer Service (m/f/d), you will be responsible for implementing internal and cross-departmental projects together with your team and thus take on important tasks that ensure that our customers have the best possible shopping experience.
Taking over own smaller projects in the area of international customer service
- Cooperation with all operational teams such as Marketing, Logistics or International Markets
- Taking over operational issues, as well as communication with our international service providers
- Developing creative ideas to improve the customer experience
- Support in quality management
- Creation, update and optimization of our reporting tools, as well as various analyses
Current studies, for example in the field of business administration, economics or comparable
- First practical experience in a customer-oriented company or in customer service desirable
- Very good understanding of numbers, analytical way of thinking and IT affinity
- Enjoy teamwork and detailed analyses
- High motivation and a fast and accurate way of working
- Good MS Office skills (especially MS Excel)
- Good knowledge of English
Fresh fruit every day
Exclusive employee discounts
Subsidized HVV ProfiTicket
You will take on your own tasks and projects and learn a lot in the process. Our team consists of experts from various fields: Whether fashion, marketing, business or tech – we are united by our passion for what we do. We motivate and support each other, share our know-how and are open to other opinions and new ideas.
We are looking forward to your application – preferably online via our application portal. This way we can guarantee a faster process and it is also very easy for you to upload your application documents! :-)
Recruiting+49 40 638 569 276