All about us writing fashion (hi)story.
As the Content team we’re always up-to-date when it comes to the latest fashion and lifestyle topics. We provide our clients with exciting content on the ABOUT YOU online shops, our app, and our social media channels. Our responsibilities include creating fashion stories for the online shop and organising inspiring fashion shoots.
As our Freelance Community Manager (m/f/d) for Spain you are responsible for the detailed planning of our content related topics as well as their implementation onsite aboutyou.es. and active communication with our Spanish community. The position allows you to be part of the social media team and at the same time work across divisions. This gives you the opportunity to contribute your ideas and bring them to life on all our platforms, including the relevant social media platforms. Together with your team, you will also be responsible for the conception and coordination of social media campaigns. Catch the trends and be inspiring.
Operational responsibility for the online communication of our shop
- Concept development as well as implementation of inspirational themes and trend topics
- Preparation of the content via our content management system
- Improvement and development of the home page and the inspiration site
- Quality assurance onsite
Degree in fashion, textile design or management, fashion journalism or business administration with focus on fashion / consumer goods
- Ideally 1-2 years of first experiences in a fashion-related editorial department and Community Management
- Strong interest in fashion and styling as well as a sense for trends
- Creative mindset, a passion for texting, and very good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in Spanish (native) and English