We are currently looking for skilled & passionate Fullstack Developers (m/f/d) across Medior, Senior and Lead levels to become part of one of our Tech teams, either working onsite in Hamburg, remotely in the EU or in our Tech Hub in Prague, Czech (planned to open in Spring 2022).
As ABOUT YOU is rapidly growing, we plan to open several Tech Hubs across Europe in Spring 2022 to attract and keep the best Tech talents in the region. All developers at ABOUT YOU are driven by the love of creating outstanding user experiences across our high-scalable applications. Your work will impact the future of how eCommerce is experienced by millions of customers. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for contributing to the application architecture and doing intensive, design orientated development on both Frontend and Backend code.
What you will do
- Engage in decisions ranging from UX Design to Backend architecture together with the Tech Lead and explore new technologies
- Build internal & external RESTful API as well as beautiful user interfaces
- Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team’s and project’s needs
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of our ABOUT YOU TECH community
- As a Lead Fullstack Dev:
- Lead a world-class team of engineers and collaborate with product managers, QA’s and collaborate with designers to ship new components and features
- Build complex & high scalable technical solutions in close cooperation with our Tech Lead and the Product Lead as well as the product manager
Who you are
- Very good & MVP-focused coding skills in PHP (Laravel/Symfony) minimum of 2 years
- Practical & recent experience with JS Frameworks like Vue, React or React Native
- Good background in building complex and beautiful products which are able to handle the requests by millions of users
- Good technical understanding of RESTful API’s
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the code base in check
- Used to work in an English speaking environment
- As a Lead Fullstack Dev:
- Comfortable with people management topics and have worked in a leading role in a fast-changing environment before
YOU ARE THE CORE OF ABOUT YOU.
We take responsibility for creating an inclusive and exceptional environment where all genders, nationalities and ethnicities feel welcomed and accepted exactly as they are. We believe that a diverse workforce essentially contributes to the ABOUT YOU culture. In order to maintain talent and diversity, we emphasize the care for physical health, mental health and overall well-being. Our values and work ethics essentially contribute to our brand mission: empower acceptance and shape an inclusive, fair and circular fashion culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :)
Mehr Jobs im Software Development & Engineering Bereich
Frontend Software Developer (m/w/d)Software Development & Engineering | Lüneburg
Head of Software Engineering (m/w/d)Data & Analytics, Software Development & Engineering | Lüneburg
Golang Developer – Medior, Senior (m/f/d) – Cluj-Napoca (RO) or remote within the EUSoftware Development & Engineering | Cluj-Napoca, HQ Hamburg or remote within the EU
Dart/Flutter Developer – Medior, Senior (m/f/d) – Cluj-Napoca (RO) or remoteSoftware Development & Engineering | Romania, Cluj-Napoca
Dart/Flutter Developer – Medior, Senior (m/f/d) – Prague (CZ) or remoteSoftware Development & Engineering | Prague, Czech Republic
Dart/Flutter Developer – Medior, Senior (m/f/d) – Zagreb (HR) or remoteSoftware Development & Engineering | Croatia, Zagreb
(Senior) Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) – Zagreb (HR) or remoteSoftware Development & Engineering | Croatia, Zagreb
Fullstack Developer – Medior, Senior, Lead (m/f/d) – Zagreb (HR) or remoteSoftware Development & Engineering | Croatia, Zagreb
Frontend Developer – Medior, Senior, Lead (m/f/d) – Prague (CZ) or remoteSoftware Development & Engineering | Prague, Czech Republic