All about the branding.
As the Brand Marketing Team at ABOUT YOU we develop and produce marketing and content strategies for our own brand and for collaborations with partner brands. We do this through national and international offline & online campaigns, market launches, events, product innovations and brand cooperations. We gain new customers, followers, and friends and keep them entertained and engaged. We’re constantly working on the brand essence by giving it a face and a clear tone of voice. The tasks of Brand Marketing range from strategic development to conceptualizing and creating, as well as planning and following the entire production and post-production process. Our Brand Marketing Management is part of the Brand & Advertising department which functions as an in-house creative agency and provides coherent and innovative communication at ABOUT YOU.
As Fashion Creative (m/f/d) you will help shape the fashion direction of the About You brand and be responsible for the holistic organization and creative implementation of various fashion campaigns or exclusive collections.
Development and compilation of styling in consideration of the creative concept
- Direct communication and collaboration with external stylists
- Creative conception for international fashion campaigns, exclusive collections & cooperations
- Planning and implementation of productions (e.g. shoots and shootings)
- Organizational tasks such as coordination and styling processes
- Organizational handling of samples and styling as well as preparation and post-processing
- Development of internal & external presentations
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with internal departments as well as national and international partners
- Development of creative input for the Creative Brand Team regarding novelties, current trend directions and changes in the fashion industry own brand responsibilities
Specialized studies, e.g. fashion design, fashion management or industry-specific training
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of fashion & communication
- Experience in conception and implementation of photo and moving image formats
- Affinity and sensitivity for visual language
- Communication skills and a strong hands-on mentality
- Quick perception and high motivation
- Positive attitude, curiosity and ability to take criticism
- Very good MS Office skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Many years of experience in creative conception and implementation of styling .
- "Proven track record" professional experience in styling for commercial film/photo productions.
- Experience in dealing with stakeholder management within the company and managing external partners, models, influencers, artists and performers
Fresh fruit every day
Exclusive employee discounts
Flexible Working Hours
We are looking forward to your application – preferably online via our application portal. This way we can guarantee a faster process and it is also very easy for you to upload your application documents! :-)
More jobs in the Brand & Advertising area
Operations Manager (Lead) Re:Birth / Upcycling (m/f/d)Brand & Advertising | Hamburg
Product Manager / Product Developer Wardrobe Innovation (m/f/d)Brand & Advertising | Hamburg
Praktikant Art Direction (m/w/d)Brand & Advertising | Hamburg
(Senior) Brand Manager (m/f/d)Brand & Advertising | Hamburg
(Junior) Marketing Manager Activation (m/f/d)Brand & Advertising | Hamburg
(Junior) Brand Manager (m/w/d)Brand & Advertising, Campaign Management | Hamburg
Praktikant Brand & Advertising (m/w/d)Brand & Advertising | Hamburg