The Strategic Planning and Assortment Analytics team is part of the Planning, Pricing & Campaigns department and supports the business planning and management teams with automated forecasting solutions. Key stakeholders include Buying, Merchandise Planning & Inventory Management.
As a Senior Merchandise Controller (m/f/d), you work strongly analytically as well as strategically and ensure the optimal management of the assortments in the season. In doing so, you have an overview of all relevant purchasing and procurement key figures.
As the department is very dynamic and is constantly being developed, you will have the opportunity to contribute your creativity and innovative strength and to drive many topics forward.
Operational planning and control of the product range in close coordination with brand suppliers, buyers and logistics service providers.
- Controlling of the assortment performance and derivation of optimisation measures on the basis of the relevant purchasing and procurement key figures (at supplier, product group and item level)
- Creation of ad-hoc analyses and reports
- Continuous improvement and automation of the replenishment and control process in cooperation with internal departments such as Buying, Pricing & Inventory Management
- Exchange and control of further developments / requirements in cooperation with the Tech Teams
- Participation in projects relevant to purchasing and planning (e.g. regarding process optimisation and new development of control tools)
- Support of the team in the administrative and operative daily business
Completed business studies or completed commercial training with further training in business administration
- Preferably four years of professional experience and more, ideally in retail / fashion e-commerce
- Basic knowledge of buying / merchandise planning and merchandise controlling
- Very good MS Excel skills & data-driven mindset
- Strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial thinking
- High level of initiative to develop topics independently
- Very good communication skills and assertiveness
- Very good English skills
- Nice to have - experience as project manager / product owner
Fresh fruit every day
Exclusive employee discounts
Flexible Working Hours
Due to our strong growth, you will have the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and shape the future of e-commerce with us. Our team consists of people with different expertise – fashion, marketing, business and tech – we are driven and united by our passion. We motivate and support each other, we share our know-how and are open to other opinions and new ideas.
We look forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! This way we can guarantee a faster process and you can easily upload your application documents :-)
More jobs in the Pricing area
More jobs in Business
Merchandise Planner (m/f/d)Pricing | Hamburg
(Junior) Merchandise Analyst (m/w/d)Pricing | Hamburg
Partnermanager (m/w/d)Sales & Campaign Planning, Sales | Lüneburg
Werkstudent Sales / Data Research (m/w/d)Sales | Lüneburg
Werkstudent Active Sourcing & Recruiting (m/w/d)Recruiting & HR | Lüneburg
Partnership Manager (m/w/d) – EDITEDEDITED the label | Berlin
(Senior) Logistics Manager (m/w/d)Logistics | Hamburg
– Network Planning & Analytics
Working Student Fashion Content (m/f/d)Procurement | Hamburg
Working Student (m/f/d) CustomsStrategy & Business Development | Berlin
Senior VAT Manager (m/w/d)Finance | Hamburg