ABOUT YOU Awards 2021: Das war die größte Award Show der Social Media Branche live auf ProSieben mit prominenten Gästen und emotionalen Momenten
ABOUT YOU Awards 2021: The biggest award show of the social media industry took place live on ProSieben with celebrity guests and emotional moments.
- On 20 May 2021, ABOUT YOU awarded the most important digital creators of the year with the ABOUT YOU Awards, live on ProSieben from five different German cities
- ABOUT YOU surprised the audience with well-known cameos and live musical performances by rapper CRO and Zoe Wees
- This year’s winners of the five categories are Tarik Tesfu, Mogli, Yusra Mardini, Achraf and Joesphine Rais
- Anti-racism trainer Tupoka Ogette is awarded “Idol of the Year,” and Chiara Ferragni wins the Special Award “Entrepreneur of the Year”
- Viewers were able to watch the AYAs 2021 live on all platforms, well-known social media stars gave exclusive behind-the-scenes insights into the show
This press release is unfortunately only available in German.
Head of Consumer Communications
MANCHESTER UNITED PARTNERS WITH SCAYLE ON NEW GLOBAL E-COMMERCE EXPERIENCE
Manchester United has today announced it has chosen SCAYLE as its official e-commerce platform partner, ensuring United has one of the most modern commerce platforms in the industry. The club’s new e-commerce experience will launch later this year and continue to be evolved in alignment with the club’s ambition of delivering a best in class […]
ABOUT YOU: All-time High EBITDA and Free Cash Flow despite Targeted Investments in Customer Experience and Brand Awareness
Profitability significantly improved in the third quarter with adjusted EBITDA  of EUR 19.8 million, driven by lower discount intensity and disciplined cost control Bottom line improved across all segments Positive free cash flow of EUR 93.1 million in the past quarter and EUR 60.4 million in the first nine months Revenue developed positively throughout the […]
ABOUT YOU on Track: Accelerated Growth and Significant Margin Improvement
Revenue growth of 2.1% YoY and significant improvement in adjusted EBITDA to EUR -12.9 million result in an increase of the adjusted EBITDA margin by 7 percentage points in Q2 2023/2024 Initiatives to increase profitability show results: Costs for fulfillment (-14.7%) and marketing (-41.8%) decrease significantly Strong increase in profitability in Commerce business: Adjusted EBITDA […]